DTG or direct to garment printing
We provide high quality DTG prinitng in Los Angeles (localy) and online. Turnaround time takes 5-7 bussiness days depending on our workload. What is DTG printing? Direct to garment printing or digital printing is a technique similar to screen printing without the use, however, of transparencies or printing frames. The ink is printed through special high-definition printers with exceptional results in a record production time.
With direct digital printing we can print unlimited colors images on T-shirts.
Example of a design with shades on black t-shirts.
DTG Printing in Los Angeles
The printer we use at Rapid Silk Screen Printing shop is without a doubt the best machine on the market when we talk about DTG printing in Los Angeles. It guarantees high definition results and excellent quality prints rich in contrasts, details and nuances.
Being literally a printer, it has its limits when printing customized t-shirts. You can not print metallic or fluorescent colors and the final print result may differ slightly from the original design, especially when it comes to photos. The result is of high quality but never completely identical to the original.
To get the best result, we ask you to send us the original print file in JPG, PDF, TIFF format or in vector format with the fonts converted to paths and always with transparent background. Remember that higher image quality results in better print quality.
If you need to see a preview, you can send a photo via email or, assuming the cost of sending, the physical shirt. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions at: (800) 735-4304
To keep in mind:
- The minimum order is 12 units.
- We recommend choosing good quality shirts.
- The print is made only on the front and back of the shirt.
- We can print digitally on pique poles. The result is particularly pleasant on the white polo shirts!
- It is not possible to digitally print on lycra, polyester, nylon …
- We print on long-handled bags always and when they are of a certain quality or thickness.
- Delivery times depend exclusively on the number of shirts requested.
Note: you can stop by our Showroom to see samples and discuss your order.
Example of a photo printed on colored t-shirt.