Hey guys! I thought i’d take a little time to go through and explain a few SHORT steps to make your t-shirt design(s) a reality.
Finalise Your DesignsI can’t emphasize how important it is to have good artwork. We get many clients who want a premium product with poorly supplied artwork/design. It’s like this! IF YOU PRINT A POOR QUALITY SUPPLIED ARTWORK ON TO A PREMIUM QUALITY GARMENT, GUESS WHAT???!!! ITS STILL GOING TO LOOK CRAP!! So i highly recommend you check out our Artwork Guidelines Section that’ll give you a run down of the requirements.
Choose A Good Printer!For a moment lets assume that you have finalised your designs and is ready to print. Now there is a hundred odd screen printers out there claiming to be best in the business. Not taking anything away from these printers, but you need to do your due diligence and see if they can not only handle your workload, but provide you with:
- professional advice
- a quality finished product in a timely manner.
- and a variety of printing methods, inks and processes
Choose Your T-ShirtChoosing a good quality t-shirt can be hard in an over crowded market. Few things to keep in mind that will help you choose the right t-shirt:
- First of figure out what market you are targeting, whether it be promotions, fashion or retail.
- Your budget. How much do you want to spend on your finished product?
- How much are you on-selling your finished product?