Part 1. Making an Order
Our friendly Sales Reps will help you from start to finish.
1. Explore RapidSilkScreenPrinting.com to find a t-shirt you want to have screen printed.
2. Click Contact Us
to reach our friendly staff.
3. Together we'll talk about t-shirt styles and sizes, screen print locations, establish deadlines and sort out other details.
Part 2. Sending Your Art
In order to create a beautiful screen print, we need high quality design files.
4. Check out our Art Guide
to see what designs work best for screen printing.
5. Create your art file, or use the Design Online Tool
to create a mockup.
6. When your design is ready, send it to us by email or through the Contact Form
Part 3. It's In Our Hands
Our experienced team will get your order done right and on time.
7. Our graphic designer prepares your artwork for screen printing - separating each colour and printing them on films.
8. We print the separated colors as films.
9. We expose the films onto screens with a bright UV light. The light hardens the special emulation on the screens, the areas with the art on the film shields the screen, these areas remain soft.
10. Pressure-wash the screens to clear out the mesh.
11. Dry the screens and block out any pinholes.
12. Now we mix the inks to get the perfect color.
13. Do a screen print on a test t-shirt to see that everything looks good.
14. If the screen printed test looks good, we load the t-shirts on the pallet. A bit of spray glue helps to keep shirts steady on the pallet.
15. On our manual machine the t-shirts are hand screen printed, for larger orders, our automatic machine screen prints the ink onto t-shirts mechanically. On dark t-shirts we screen print some colours twice for extra vibrance.
16. We put the screen printed t-shirts through our dryer. This ensures that the inks are cured and that the screen print will last a long time.
17. Fold them up and box them up!
Part 4. It's In Your Hands!
18. Now you can pick up your screen printed t-shirts or we'll ship it to your door.
19. If there is any problem let us know and we'll make it right.
20. Please let us know how we did with a review on Yelp
and on Google Plus
Thanks for choosing Rapid Silk Screen Printing!